clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Whoopsies.. Days 21 & 20

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I did a research paper all day. BOO! Please forgive me my friends. Tell me you still love me!

DAY 20
SEBASTIAN SHAPER PLUS HAIRSPRAY
My ALL TIME favorite hairspray in the world. I'm a hairspray addict. Like I think I get high off of it cause I use so freakin much. Happens when you gotta fro ya know. Gotta tame that shiz! Anyways try it out.


DAY 21
MATTE LIPSTICK
I"m so into the no shine, just pale, lighter colors right now. I love the nude/pale pink color! Matte lipstick gives such a pretty color! It's just so naturalish, not really dramatic.
Revlon has a whole line of matte lipsticks that I love. My favorite is Pink Pout. It's the perfect pink color, not too Nicki Minaj, but still different. Ya feel me?! The Revlon lipsticks are pretty, and go on well, but after a little while they do get kinda chalky or cakey. MAC has a line of matte lipsticks that are awesome too. If you just wanna try out the matte look, get the Revlon one first- it's only like 6$. If you love it, go for the MAC.
 Ahhh pure love. Don't be afraid to wear lipstick. It sounds kinda grandmaish sometimes, but really they just are such a different color than any lip gloss can give you.

                 pwetty pwetty. love this one^

P.s. You can always put a little lip gloss on top of the lipstick if you want a little shine!

xoxo
LL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment