clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 18 homies!

Some of my fuhhav smellies!
Make sure to add them to yo list!



Dolce & Gabbana, Light Blue= ALL TIME FAV!






Dark Kiss, a new smell from Bath and Body Works. SOOOO YUMMY!







   
    DKNY, Be Delicious. Green is thaa best.












 Marc Jacobs, Daisy. Just really classy.










 Pure Seduction, easily my favorite Victoria's Secret smell.


 Viva La Juicy, Best Juicy perfume. MMMmm. Never gets old.














Lucious Kisses, one of the newer smells from Victoria's that I really love.


xoxo
LL

1 comment:

  1. LEXXXXXXXXX. I just want you to know that i l-o-v-e light blue...and that i definitely smell of it on most days.

    annnd. you would be proud of me. I have been rocking the top-o-the-head bun frequently in NY. :) it makes me feel like SJP in sex and the city.


    love you!

    ReplyDelete