clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

TWO IN ONE!

I'm sorry guys, this whole finals week coming up and work killed my weekend. (this is where you feel bad for me and forgive me for missing a day of blogging). Okay, thanks. Enough chit chat, here we gooooo!


The SLOUCH pant.
I love. The ideal slouch pant is baggy waist down, then is tighter around the calve slash ankle area. The thing I love about these pants is that you can dress them up, or totes dress them down. Like they look amazing with heels. Def my fave. Some are high waisted, some aren't. Some are drawstring, some have a zipper. The list goes on and on.
If they are ankle length, I'd most likely go with a gorgeous heel, like I said above.
If they are more calve length, I'd go with a boot! Or if you're not feeling the boot even a flat.

I love how casual some of these are. I love how they drape so perfectly then fit at the bottom. I love the different prints and fabrics.
YAY.
I found all of these on Urbanoutfitters.com, click this link and it will take you straight to the page.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?popId=&navAction=jump&isSortBy=true&navCount=0&pushId=WOMENS&id=W_BOTTOMS


 
Love how these are more of a sophisticated look, yet still have a drawstring. Ya digg?!




Just got some just likey this. SOOOO comfortable.


I love this print. It might seem hard to march with things, but really any neutral shirt will do. Or if you're feeling invincible go for a graphic T, tucked in.


LOVE.


I love slouch pants because they are comfortable, yet define your waist. These are a perfect example of that.




CHEETAH PRINT.
This is so vague, but I really am obsessed right now. I know it kinda came in and went out.. but it's back in full force. Haha I know they're are a few of you out there who know me really well.. who are probably thinking wtf? But let me just claify one thing here, I am obsessed with cheetah NOT zebra. Like sorry but, I'll pass on the zebra. Anyways, cheetah is gorgeous, and it comes in so many shapes and sizes and colors and blah blah blah. Here are just a few of my favorite cheetah printed items in the world today.

Hi. I want this so bad.
Urban Outfitters, of course.

I love these because they are subtle, yet are still noticeable. Forever21!
Love this. Forever 21. I love how they paired it with leather pants. I would totally wear this tucked into like a black pencil skirt to church. CUTE!


Love these. Especially living in the snow. They also make these super cute sockies things you can put in them, that are SUPER warm. Just sayin. Urban Outfitters also.




You get thaaa picture. I mean don't deck yoself out in cheetah, but a little here and there is fabuuuulous.
LOVE YOU ALL!



xoxo
LL

3 comments:

  1. can i just say... the first time i went to England... (at LEAST 6 years ago) we went to stores and they had the slouch pants... i thought they were HIDEOUS.
    now i'm also obsessed. and i wish i was 3 feet taller and a stick so it's be my whole wardrobe .

    looove you lix

    -lixie geee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lex. I can't believe you're a hater on zebra. I am so hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Marce I'll tell you why later. I respect you and your love for the zeb.

    ReplyDelete