clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Days 11 and 10

I HATE FINALS WEEK! It makes me get behind on blogging.. please forgive me.

DAY 10
aka 10 days till Christmas!!
SEQUINS! SPARKLES! GLITTER!
sparkly, shimmery, shiny. YAY.
Well, this one is pretty explanatory. It's easy to see that the shiny glam look is so in right now, every where you go. I'm definitely a huge fan of this fad. My eyes just get so happy when I see shiny stuff. Sparkle totally goes along with the winter slash Christmas season. You just gotta know to not over-do it. One sequiny item is enough. And if you think you can't wear sparkle with jeans or anything that casual; you're so wrong! You can wear them with anything. So go get some! And wear it to a happy Christmas party. People will be attracted to your shine :)




Just got these. PURE LOVE.


DAY 11

If you think you can't make a fashion statement with an umbrella, you're wrong. This season on Gossip Girl is when I had this mind opening revelation. Serena and Blaire are outside in the rain and have the most amazing clear umbrellas.



Aren't you obsessed?!?! They're called bubble umbrellas and go down farther than the usual umbrella, covering the face. The only downfall to these umbrellas is that they don't shrink up being able to fit into like purse, but hey you are stylin' so who currs.

I found these like exact same ones at target.com- A little pricey for an umbrella, but in my eyes, totally worth it. Hurrs da link:
http://www.target.com/Bubble-Umbrellas-Handbags-Accessories-Womens/b/491133011/ref=sc_fe_l_2_12940921_27?node=491133011
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment