clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 22

LIQUID EYELINER
Don't you just hate it when a few hours after putting on your make-up you look in the mirror and your eyeliner is all saggy. Haha, k weird word, but you get what I'm sayin right? Like it falls down, gets smeary blah blah. Well now you don't have to worry about that happening ever again! I think people get scared when the hear the word "liquid" before eyeliner. The reality is, don't get scurred! Surriously!

Tips to applying LIQUID eyeliner hollerable.
1. Get really close to a mirror
2. I like to rest my elbow on the counter, so I can make-sure I get a really straight line.
3. Just go right along the lash line, as close as possible.
4. After applied across the whole lid, make it thicker if you're feelin it.
5. Please bless you do a little cat eye action! I mean you're putting on liquid eyeliner anyways, might as well make it way fetchin! This is also really easy, if you want a little cat eye, aka, wing- at the end of your straight line along the lid, make a quick curved, upward motion. Even just a little wing opens up the eye and makes your lashes look thicker. It doesn't have to be massive, just pretty and really girly.

Obviously if you want a really good liquid eyeliner, the more the pay the better it will be. I have found one that is super cheap that I love though! You can find it at Wal-Mart or Target, it's called Glam Eyes and its the Rimmel London brand. It's at the most, like 5$. I like it because it's not too thick, and isn't a pain to get off at night. They also have it in some crazy colors, but of course, I prefer the black.

Also, if you are still sketched out try the felt tip eyeliners. They are just like a marker, and super easy to draw a straight line with! I've found the cheaper ones dry out really fast, so if you want one of these definitely go for quality!

Try it out! You won't regret it!!
till tomorrow,
xoxo
LL




No comments:

Post a Comment