clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 17. Get Yo Jegging on!

Haha just say the word jegging. Jegging, jegging, jegging jegging. First of all it's so fun to say. Second of all holy fetch I love jeggings with my whole heart.
I've never been one to love jeans. I mean I love them, I think they're cute and all, but just not the comfiest thing right on earth?!.. That's why they invented..
JEGGINGS!
a.k.a. jean+legging=jegging.
At first I was like really not knowing what to think about the whole jegging thing. Like yeah, they're cute on freaking skinny minnie girls, but heck no on this booty.
Jeggings have come a long way though. Since they first came out they have gotten pockets, zippers- I mean like they're legit pants, not in uncomfortable jean material.

When you first put the jegging on, it feels like everybody knows they're not jeans. It feels like everyone is staring at your A. Honest truth, they have no idea they're not jean material, and they aren't even staring at yo booy. And if they are, it's because it looks poppin home girl!
A little self-consciousness is expected to the first time jegging wearer.. but after that you probably won't take them off. Seriously. SO COMFY. And wayy easy to wear with anything. Anything you would normally wear with jeans! And super easy to tuck into boots or whatev. When I'm wearing my jeggings I seriously feel so free. Like and I can just leap around and sing. Haha, okay maybe that's weird but they're mmm-ay-zing. WOOTx4!

So I got some just plain black mossimo jeggings at target for like 20$ I loved them, until I washed and dried them. They got really pillish.. like little balls all over them..You know what I'm talkin about? Yeah, so that was lame. Maybe I just suck at laundry, which is a deifinite possibility. Anyways, here's what they look like. The material is a little different than normal, feeling more like cloth. Just be careful about the washing instructions and don't be an idiot like Lexi.

 See they look like black jeans, but feel so much better!























I recently got some Denimocracy jeggings, which are probably the most amazing jeggins I've ever witnessed. They look almost leather, but are just fabric. Yummy. LOVE THEM.
They carry them at Dillard's and Madison Los Angeles, and, welp that's it. They are definitely more expensive than the reg. price of jeggies, from about $60-100 buckaroos. You will wear every single dollar out of them. The denimocracy jeggings really just look like skinny jeans, and they have so many cool washes. You won't regret buying these puppies.

My second suggestion for an amazing jegging, is YMI brand. Every jegging they carry is $38 dollas. They look more just like jeans, but are super stretchy. I got some of a darker denim wash and am obsessed. They literally don't feel like jeans at all, but look just like jeans. They're like jeans in a world of smiley faces and unicorns.. if you can imagine how amazing jeans would be in that world.
Here's the linky, seriously get some. Please. They're amazing.
http://www.ymijeans.com/Jeggings-Shop-By/

These are the ones I have^ I'm obsessed.

Bloggers, get yo jeggin' on!
xoxo

LL

No comments:

Post a Comment