clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My laptop just randomly broke. Right in the middle of our countdown. Sorry if I left you worried, I didn't die- promise! 
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got everything you wanted. Especially some amazing new pieces to add to your closet ;)


A few clothing items I got that I'm in love with are:
-A few different blazers.. you can honestly never have too many. (A velvet one to DIE for)
-One of those massively furry coats.. I definitely wasn't feelin those for awhile.. but now I love them. So Kardashian status ya know? It's white (Not real fur, don't worry)
- The Lauren Conrad STYLE Book. It's literally my second bible.. is that bad? Haha I got it a few weeks early because I got some Christmas money early (Shout out to my Grammy for being such NOT a procrastinator) and I literally haven't put it down. Well, you know what I mean. There are so many amazing tips in it about EVERYTHING you could ever want to know! I'll do a full post on it later, promise
-DKNY Be Delicious AND Light Blue. YUMMY.


It's almost a new year!! Can you believe it? It's a good time to start over, get better, reach goals and dreams and do things you've always wanted to do. It's funny, cause we can do all of that whenever we want, but the new year just makes it like so much more motivating. 
I dare you to make some new year's resolution with your style. Be bolder. Throw out those disgusting clothes you've been holding onto for who knows why. Lose 10 pounds look even THAT much better in that outfit you've been wanting. Change your hair color. Cut bangs. Start wearing things you've been too scared to wear.
You get the picture. So until my laptop is fixed(hopefully within the next week) don't be expecting too many posts for the next weekish. But start thinking about what you want to achieve with your style!! Fashion right now is so fun, because it is so diverse. You can pretty much rock anything you want to and get away with it. Different is better. -And you can definitely quote that. Be you, after-all why be someone you aren't? That doesn't make sense.
I know I have many fashion goals for the new year..
What are yours?

xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment