clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

25 Days of Pure LOVE!

So since Christmas is only like 25 days away, I thought I'd do a post everyday to count down! This is gonna be a different kind of count down though.. I'm gonna post one of my most favoritest things, from clothing, make-up, perfume- and everything inbetween, everyday till Christmas. Maybe it will inspire you, and you and you can put it on your Christmas list to Santa! Or get some gift ideas!
P.s. I'll post two today, since I'm accidentally starting a day late)



DAY 24
MATTE NAIL POLISH
love it. no shine whatsoever.



gorgeous dahhling.


DAY 25
Over-sized Sweaters
My recent obsession, huge sweaters! I love the look, it's just so comfy and casual. I love random, different colors and prints too. You can also wear them, like anyway possible. DRESS THEM UP, DRESS THEM DOWN! There are so many different types! Button-up, Around the waist tie, Open front, Short-sleve, Over the head, mmmm so many choices! A few ways to rock these puppies areeeee--
A. Just skinny's and leather boots.

B. Over a girly dress. Love mixing patterns too! Go for a floral dress with a striped cardigan! Don't be scuuured!
C. A longer, baggy shirt with leggings and a skinny belt over the cardigan!
D. I love the short-sleve layered with a long sleeve underneath.

ANYWAYS, you get it right?! Don't be afraid, embrace the over-sized cardigan- and go get one for the holiday season! There are cute ones everywhere. Once again, here's some that stole my precious little heart.
FOREVER21 (who by the way has 10% off sweaters right now, online HOLLER?!)




Love the snowflakes, don't be sketched out about weird prints, like these, you're going to only be wearing it in winter anways!














        Got this one yesterday. YAY.


























Obsessed with the geometric print, and the open front. So versitile!














Obsessed with sequins right now, like obsessed. I think my friends and family are worried about me.. Anything shiny I am attracted to. Haha, anyways love this. Obsessed with the pale pink right now. P.s. doesn't she like like Little J on GG?





ALSO: Check out Urbanoutfitters.com and Nordstrom.com (B.P.) SO MANY CUTE ONES.


XOXO
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment