clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 16. Silk Therapy.

Okay, so everyone out there might not have a huge fro like me, but trust me, you'll love this anyway. I can't go a day without using silk therapy aka biosilk. My hair is so coarse and frizzy (HOLLER at all my peeps with straight up black woman hair), that if I don't use it, it's just gonna be impossible to do anything to my hair.
For every hair type you should use a different amount. I know my mom, who is a hair stylist recommends squirting like a  dime sized amount in yo palm, and that's it. But woah, I use more than a dime size. Prob like 3 or 4 quarter sized squirts. Haha anyways, you'll have to play around and see how much is too much (your hair will get greasy like super easy if you use too much) or too little (your hair will just be more dry slash friedish).
I know you can get this at any beauty supply store, and I heard they even are selling it at like Costco..
My mommy can get a deal, like 12$ for like a pretty large sized bottle (which lasts a while)
Dead serious hit me up if you want some, or want to give some to somebody for Christmas! I got you back loves!



Sorry not too long today! Fetch you finals week!
xoxo
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment