clothes, accessories and beauty products.. for the fashionista on a college-sized budget.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 23

ballerina buns

Don't tell me it's not the cutest thing ever when someone can rock a ballerina bun on top of their head. I am  obsessed, and jealous of anyone who looks half decent while rocking it! It's so chic, yet casual at the same time. I'm not gonna lie, I love to wear ballerina buns, regardless of how I look. You should do it too! You'll get compliments you've probably never got before. This guy told me I had a great jaw-line while I was rockin thaaa bun. Never got that one, but hey I'll take it- Ya dig?! So go for it, and tell me how it goes!
Some tips for a marvelous bun:
1. Go upside down, as if you were gonna do a pony on top of your head, literally like the very top of your head, or ever a little closer to the front.
2. Come back up, holding your hair in place, really tight.
(If you're worried it won't stay in then put it in a pony first) Start to twist hair around, but make it as loose as possible, so its not like slicked back hard core bun status. After wrapping it around, wrap elastic around base of bun.
3. If it's still too perfect pull some pieces out, or just kinda loosen it so it looks thicker.
4. HOLLER! Throw on some red lips, or some bright blush. You'll look flawless.


P.s. If you feel adventurous go for the braided ballerina bun. LOVE it!
XOXO
LL

No comments:

Post a Comment